Feel free to Contact us
Thank you for subscribing!
Q & A
- Q : How do I sign in for class?
- A : Please make a reservation for a class. You can just press the GOING button on the Facebook event page in Tomo yoga or send me an email message at email@example.com.
- Q : I have never taken a yoga class before. Can I join your yoga class?
- A : All levels are welcome ! There are many beginners taking my class. Tomo yoga is a very friendly and safe place for new yogis.
- Q : What should I wear?
- A : Wear comfortable clothes that you can easily move and stretch in.
- Q : What should I bring? Do I need a mat?
- A : Bring your own mat. Tomo yoga has yoga mats for rent. You can rent a mat for $2. Please let me know in advance if you need a rental mat. Also bring a towel, water and change of clothes if you need to.
- Q : Where is the Tomo yoga studio?
- A : Tomo yoga is held in Scotia Dance Centre. Address is 677 Davie St Vancouver BC. Please come 10 minutes before class starts to get all the information that you need. Sign in at the reception desk and come up to Zager Studio on the 7th floor.
- Q : Where are the changing rooms and washrooms?
- A : Women’s changing room is on 3rd floor. Men’s changing room is on 4th floor. Washrooms are in each changing room and on 7th floor as well.
- Q : What is the minimum age requirement to attend classes at Tomo yoga ?
- A : The minimum age to attend classes at Tomo yoga is 19 years. The minimum age to attend classes with a parent or legal guardian present is 10 years. They need to sign a waiver on the child’s behalf. Price for under 19 years is the same as for an adult.